The Keokuk Area Chamber of Commerce presents a night out with Dueling Pianos on Nov. 11 at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 1 N. Sixth Street, Keokuk, Iowa. The event is 7-11 p.m. and there will be food and drinks available, as well as for purchase. Tickets will be available after Oct. 13, 2023, from the Chamber office at 1026 Main Street, Radio Keokuk at 108 Washington Street, and online at keokukchamber.com. More information to come.
$200 | A VIP TABLE OF FOUR INCLUDES A RESERVED TABLE UP FRONT, DINNER & DRINKS WITH DEDICATED SERVERS, AVAILABLE APPETIZERS, DRINK TICKETS, & RAFFLE TICKETS.
- VIP only available for purchase at the Chamber office or online.
- For VIP, present one ticket for four to enter.
- LIMITED NUMBER OF VIP TABLES AVAILABLE. While available, two VIP tickets can be bought together to put two tables together, put both under the same name.
$30 | GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET INCLUDES AVAILABLE SEATING, APPETIZERS AND RAFFLE TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED.
MORE INFO ON TICKETS/PURCHASES
- Cash bar available during the event.
- PAY BY CASH OR CHECK IN PERSON, OR CREDIT CARD ONLINE.
- ONLINE TICKET PURCHASES WILL NOT RECEIVE A PAPER TICKET, the name of the person who purchased the ticket will be added to a Will Call list that will be at Check-In for the event.